Goldeneye Cornwall - Cycling Country Lanes Map
Explore Cornwall by bike with this laminated, waterproof map.
21 circular, clearly marked routes and 7 traffic-free routes. This easy-to-use map will help you discover the very best of Cornwall on quiet country lanes.
Cornwall Cycling Country Lanes by Goldeneye and traffic-free trails
- The Mineral Tramways Trails
- Coast to Coast Trail; 17km/11miles.
- Bodmin Beast Cycle Trails
- Camel Trail. 27km/17 miles.
- Lanhydrock Trails: A selection of trails to suit all standards
- Pentewan Trail. 6km/4 miles.
- Seaton Valley Country Park. An easy 2-mile route that tours the Country Park beside the river & back to the parking area. (N8)
- Siblyback Lake. 5km/3.5 miles.
- Tamar Lakes and trails
- Wheel Peevor Mine Site
- The Clay Trails, featuing the Eden Project and the Cornish Alps
Published: April 2021
Scale: 1:126,720 (2 miles to 1 inch)
Paper: Waterproof and tear-resistant