Ortlieb Bike Pannier Rucksack Adaptor
Carrying System for Bike Pannier
Convert your bike pannier into a backpack with this great bike bag adaptor by Ortlieb. Whether you’re traveling by bike or foot, Ortlieb's light weight pannier carrying system enables your pannier to accompany you on both.
When worn, the pannier adaptor rucksack ergonomically adjusts to your back, allowing air to circulate comfortably and keep sweat at bay. When not in use, the Carrying System can simply be rolled up lengthways and stowed inside your pannier without taking up much space.
To fix your pannier into the adaptor, hook the top loops into the pannier’s Quick-Lock hooks, and snap the buckles into the base edge protectors of your bag. Additional load control belts even make bags with auxiliary fasteners easy to carry.
Pannier not included.
Compatible with all panniers with QL1, QL2 and QL2.1 and lower edge protection.
- Padded back carrying system for the ORTLIEB bike bag
- Additional load control belt for especially comfortable carrying of panniers with “auxiliary closure” (inc. Back-Roller panniers)
- Optimal bag attachment through variable suspension
- Carrying handle
- Airmesh shoulder straps
- Reflective yarn on the straps
- Chest strap +
- Folds in half (small packing size) + Low weight: 315 g