A helmet for life. The Hedkayse Original Reflective is made with 3M Scotchlite, helping you to be seen when cycling.
The Hedkayse|ONE helmet is the world's first true multi-impact cycle helmet that provides unparalleled protection. Each helmet comes with a comprehensive 5-year guarantee.
For every purchase of a Hedkayse helmet through the Sustrans shop, Hedkayse are donating £50 towards our charitable mission of making walking and cycling easier for everyone.
*Helmets are fulfilled by Hedkayse, please see FAQs below*
- The safest and toughest cycle helmet
- Multi-impact "Enkayse" material recovers, meaning you don't need to replace your helmet after impact
- One size multi-fit technology allows for head sizes 49cm - 58.5cm
- Foldable, to 50% width to fit in your bag with ease
- Passes safety standards - BSI certified to EN1078
- Patented Quick-release Adjustable Ratchet Chin-strap (QARC)
- Outer shell constructed with rip-proof military-grade Ballistic Nylon
- Made in the UK - Designed, manufactured and sourced entirely from the UK
Hedkayse Carbon Neutral Pledge
Hedkayse has committed to go beyond a Net-Zero Carbon position by investing in a 100-year project with Caledonian Climate to achieve our green future.
Measurements unfolded: 21 x 30 x 14cm (width, length, height)
foldeded: 11 x 36 x 14cm
Hear about the latest shop offers, information about our work, events and fundraising activities and get 10% off your first order.
By providing us with your email address you are giving us permission to email you about our work.