10 brilliant off-road routes described by Al Churcher. The routes are graded with approximate time & mileage.
1. The Skiddaw Round.
2. Around Blencathra.
3. The Keswick Railway Path & Castlerigg Stone Circle.
4. Threlkeld, Troutbeck & The Old Coach Road.
5. Loweswater Circuit & Buttermere Circuit.
6. Watendlath - Honister Circuit.
7. Pooley Bridge - Askham Fell.
9. Coniston - Walna Scar Road-Broughton Moor (& Banishead Quarries - Torver).
10. Windermere - Kentmere & The Garburn Pass.
Laminated for foul-weather protection. Superb, clear mapping; so easy to follow and have fun with.
Author: Al Churcher
Paper: Laminated for foul-weather protection