This user-friendly map and guide by Al Churcher assembles 10 brilliant off-road routes in Dartmoor National Park. Each route is graded for difficulty with estimated times, lengths and detailed maps.
Fold-out guide on waterproof and tear-resistant paper.
Please note that this is not a map of Dartmoor as such, but only shows the areas of the routes themselves.
1. Sourton Circuit- Okehampton and Meldon Reservoir
2. On the High Moors South of Okehampton
3. Drewsteignton- Moretonhampstead- Castle Drogo
4. South and East of Moretonhampstead
5. North Bovey South East to Houndtor Woods and South from North Bovey to Houndtor
6. Hedland Warren- Challacombe- Hookney Downs
7. South from Postbridge to the Forest Inn
8. Princeton and the Burrator Reservoir and East of Burrator Reservoir to Nuns Cross
9. East of the Tavy to White Barrow
10. Mary Tavy- Gibbet Hill- Tavistock
Author: Al Churcher
Paper: Waterproof and tear-resistant